TODAY IS THE DAY WE CAN CHANGE OUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT OUR LIVES
- WHAT CAN I DO TO STAY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PASSIONATE FROM THIS DAY FORWARD?
- WHAT ADVENTURES AND DREAMS HAVE I SET ASIDE THAT I AM READY TO FULFILL ?
- WHAT DO I WANT TO DO THAT I HAVEN’T DONE YET?
RE-ESTABLISHING OUR HEALTH GOALS:
- Take vitamin/mineral supplements/herbs
- Eat at least 10 fruits/veggies per day, local, organic preferably
- Avoid ‘fat-free’ foods loaded with sugar
- Cut down on foods containing white sugar, white flour
- Eat more whole grains
- Move your body. Park your car far from your destination and walk. Join a gym. Take a dance class. Walk around the supermarket a few extra laps. Take the stairs not the escalator or elevator. Walk 10,000 steps/day
- Have massages, at least once/month or more often
- Have a chiropractic adjustment every few months as a preventive measure
- Make new friends and visit long time friends either by phone or in person
- Challenge your brain. Learn new skills. Take a class
- Sleep 8hrs or more
- Drink 6-10 glasses of filtered water /day
- Listen to more music and reduce TV watching
- Laugh more often. Watch funny movies, learn new jokes
- Take The Landmark Forum or if you’re a graduate, sign up for a seminar
- Get involved in a spiritual group
YOUR BUCKET LIST:
- Make a list of adventures you’d like to experience
- Make a list of places you’d like to visit
- Make a list of fun things you used to do that you’re ready to do again
- Make a list of people you want to meet or visit
MAKE A VISION BOARD OR TREASURE MAP
- Cut out pictures from magazines that reflect your new goals, dreams, people, places, things you want to do, be or have
- Use a poster board, cork board or photo album and look at it every night before bed and morning upon awakening
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO GETTING YOUR PASSION BACK?
SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS (or make up your own)
- I am committed to getting my PASSION back
- There is more in me to be manifested
- Setbacks cannot stop me from reaching my destiny
- I am not average or ordinary. I am Extraordinary
- Now is the time for me to dream a new dream if my original dream didn’t work out
- We’ve come too far to stop now
- Something good is going to happen today
- Difficulties and discouragement are tests of our faith
- Nothing can take away my joy today
- Spirit has great things in store for me now or I wouldn’t be alive.
REVIEWING MY LIFE AT 71 THROUGH POSITIVE LENSES
MY GRATITUDE LIST
- My friends, family, children and grandchildren are healthy, happy and beautiful
- I am healthy
- I love my work as a Massage Therapist, Zumba Fitness Instructor and Health Coach
- I teach Zumba Gold to other seniors, who are able to stand and/or sit
- I live in Virginia Beach, VA (VA is for lovers state)
- I have a reliable beautiful Red Toyota Prius
- I’ve lived in the most spiritual, beautiful places, AZ, NM, CA,FL, NY and VA
- I have a beautiful apt, with w/d, patio, central a/c, pool, gym
- I love my new 32″ HDTV
- I appreciate Verizon Fios
- I am blessed with great friends around the U.S.
- I am grateful for my friend Fran W. who invited me to do The EST Training, preceding The Landmark Forum, in 1980. It changed my life
- I am grateful that I have the energy and persistence to re-create my life every day.
- I’m grateful for my adventurous spirit.
IF YOU NEED SUPPORT IN SETTING YOUR GOALS, ENCOURAGEMENT OR COACHING, CONTACT ME.
Coaching is via phone, internet and email.
INTERESTED IN CREATING YOUR OWN SUCCESSFUL HEALTH & FITNESS BUSINESS?
DO YOU WANT TO SPECIALIZE IN THE SENIOR MARKET OR INTERESTED IN CHANGING YOUR CAREER?
I AM NOW AVAILABLE FOR COACHING BY PHONE, EMAIL AND/OR INTERNET-
(9am-8pm,daylight savings time, NY)
FOR YOUR FREE 10 minute CONSULTATION
Call: 02-708-9018 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ZUMBA CLOTHES AND GOLD DVDs: